At Pluckley Church of England Primary School we work to ensure that all children thrive in a Christian centred community in which they are encouraged to enjoy, learn and achieve together. We expect our children to be secure in the knowledge that they are safe and cared for – both by us and by God; able to enjoy their time at school; challenged to achieve their best through a high-quality education; happy in the knowledge they are each celebrated for their individuality as well as their achievements.
Our curriculum is designed to bring to be broad and balanced and to nurture curiosity and passion; inspiring lifelong learning in all of our children. Full of experiences, excitement and enjoyment, we have developed a bespoke curriculum to meet the needs, aspirations and interests of all of our pupils; equipping them with the skills needed to be responsible citizens.
Our intent is that, through their time at Pluckley Church of England Primary school, the young people in our care will become:
- Resilient and ambitious children who strive for outstanding outcomes, who use their initiative and are unafraid of making mistakes.
- Successful learners with a thirst for knowledge who are curious and self-motivated to learn and achieve.
- Young people with a strong spiritual foundation who embody our REFLECT values in all that they think, say and do.
- Well-rounded individuals who have a range of strategies to support positive mental health; enabling them to live fulfilled and happy lives.
- Confident, responsible individuals who have a strong sense of community and strive to make a positive contribution in their future role in the 21st Century and beyond.
Everything we do at Pluckley is underpinned by our Christian REFLECT Values.
Have a look at our 'House of Pluckley' below which illustrates who we are and what we stand for.