Why not visit some international landmarks from the comfort of your own home by trying out some of the virtual tours below:
- Buckingham Palace, England: Flights to the U.K. may be canceled, but you can still visit Buckingham Palace thanks to the official Royal website, which offers a virtual tour of the Queen’s official residence.
- Galapagos Islands: Embark on a guided video tour of the incredible wildlife and culture of the Galapagos with National Geographic Expeditions.
- Great Barrier Reef, Australia: Swim through Australia’s Great Barrier Reef with the help of several David Attenborough-narrated videos and an educational, interactive map.
- Great Wall of China: Take a virtual tour of one of the Seven Wonders of the World with The China Guide and explore its most visited sections.
- Hang Son Doong, Vietnam: Take a 360 degree adventure through the world’s largest cave, located in Vietnam, with National Geographic.
- National Parks, USA: 113 virtual tours of National Park Service locations are available on Google Arts and Culture. Some favorites include Yellowstone National Park (for miles and miles of beautiful views), Kenai Fjords National Park (for an icy adventure) and Hawai’i Volcanoes National Park (for lots of lava).
- Tower Bridge, England: This famous London bridge isn’t going down anytime soon — and you can explore it virtually (by boat!).